Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Towel raises
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Towel raises

Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #265

Just wondering about you guys. How many towel raises can you do before you lose your erection? I find these difficult and can usually only get to about 15 before I go soft and the towel falls off.

Don't know how I'm ever going to build up to 100.

Re: Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #266

I've yet to do these, only just reaching 50 5sec erect kegels myself!

Have you noticed if these help with your hardness?

Re: Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #267

Not that I've noticed. But I guess I don't do enough of them for it to have made a difference.

I think I need to revise how I am doing them.

I'm also at 50 erect kegels - but I do them while lying down in the morning before getting out of bed. I seem to be able to stay harder, longer then while counting!

Re: Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #268

when i try to time the holds and count reps, i lose my erection due to focus on counting so i read somewhere on a kegel app for android phones and you can set hold duration and number of reps and it does it all for you and all you have to do is kegel, release kegel etc.
I have noticed more veins but my girth work contributes to it also.

Re: Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #270

Once you can do 50 each of the 5 second erect kegels you can move on to Towel Raises- which are essentially weighted kegels, or the "Super Kegel".

Re: Towel raises 2 years, 10 months ago #273

So Lelouch, did you get the Kegel app for Android? Or did you just read about it ... not clear from your post. I have an Android phone ... so perhaps technology may help me there.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds